
Today my husband left our country to defend it for our freedom. Never have I felt so proud and so sad at the same time. I love that man with everything that is me. I feel so empty and miss the crap outa him, it has been 5.5 hours since he has left my side... I was with him up until the moment the buss pulled away.. He sat on the outside of the bus and I stood by his window. I hope for a phone call soon.. I gave him quarters so he could call him. I felt lie it was his lunch money haha... Tomorrow Cathy and I drive home, we plan to leave at 5am. Should be home about 730/8. I hope. All I know is I want a phone call, I'm tired, and seeing his PJ pants on the floor made me sad when I walked in. He is gone. Gone. Gone. Gone... Come home soon babe.